Friday, June 19, 2009

As a writer

Hello everyone!
I`m going to tell you about my first blog experience.



Well to be honest, I haven't had a blog before and I really like the experience to have it. Writing was something that I didn’t used to do it because in this busy life as a student I don’t have time to have a break.

When all this process started I did everything to get a good grade because I need it. Passing this course could make a big change in my life, you know what I'm saying...

When the time goes along I got interested in writing about the different topics that Simon gave us to write in the blogathon and I really felt like a writer. Sometimes I felt very into the topic because now

I enjoying writing. That was something very weird because doing this was not something that I really used to enjoy.

Also, doing the blog was a big help because I realized that I can write better than before

but the hardest part doing the blog was giving sense to my words. I mean, trying to communicate my ideas because it is very difficult be a good writer. You have to be aware of every word that you are thinking, you have to use the perfect word to have a good communication with writers.

On the other hand, having a blog make you part of the world, who doesn't have one? Everyone have direct access to make one, or more than one if you want.

To conclude, in this whole process I learnt that writing in a blog could make you more critical because you have to deal with all your ideas, make them deeper and communicate with your feelings. Also, you have to enjoy doing this. Don't do that only because is compulsory for college. If you take part of the process and you do something enjoyable I am sure that you could learn more.



1 comment: