Monday, June 8, 2009

Motivation


My reflective essay will be about "Motivation". This is an interesting issue. As teacher we have to encourage our student to develop their abilities. One good way to do this is going through motivation. Make students feels all the things they do or think are right. They have the opportunity to think and developed their critical thinking about what happens around them. My goal is to try to encourage my students to follow what they want without caring what other says.
First of all, I have to search on the web to be familiar with the topic. Founding a good definition of motivation will be the right way to start. Then, I will support my ideas. I would like to do a contrast with right ways of motivating pupils and what are the wrong ways.
As teachers we have to be aware of the different factors that affect motivation.For this reason, is very important know about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment