Friday, April 24, 2009

Cata's Blog

I was looking at Cata’s blog and I really like the way that she has it. Her blog is very fashionable. She has so many stuff in it. Cata added other links like the things she love, the most visited sites and the lovest cartoon ever.
I realized that have a blog is a good way to know what her tastes are.
I enjoyed looked her blog. But what I like the most was the interview .The girl was talking is really clever and smart. Also very talkative and beautiful (hahaha).
That is the stament that I choose:

Ministery for Culture
Chile. (p)

Dear Mrs. Paulina Urrutia
:(p)
I am writing to express my disappointment with the way that teenagers ( **) post(t) and write(t) messages in the street, known as "graffitis". Actually, a colouring expression full of rebelliousness and juvenile communication. Nevertheless, as a(sp) urban art for many people,
( nn)the graffitis are also an inconvenience for medical centers and hospitals, recreative facilities, hotel, house and any type of installation.
In some cases,
vandalism attack in private property writing negative messages.
I strongly believe that you should find a solution about this problem. In fact, could be exist walls where the grafiteros could express,(p) which was(t) a center of attraction for them.
It`s true that they have the right to express because they look for walls where the public(ww) could catch the messages. I insist that the government should operate to solve this problem, offering them nearby walls with good location. Also, should exists a section that deals with the building cleanliness, maintenance of parks, squares and that wipe off the graffitis of these places.

I hope that you will look into this situation and take my comments into consideration.

Best regards(p)
Catalina Vilchez C
English Pedagogy student.

Ok! That's all!

Have a nice Weekend!
Warm regards,
Josita.
=)

2 comments:

  1. mm... I see low self-esteem here ahah,

    I like cat'as blog too, it has a lot of things to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ´re so nice!
    I love my blog!jiji


    [be cool]

    ReplyDelete