Thursday, April 2, 2009

Comics!


I love this page. It's very easy follow the exercises. Also, have a lot of vocabulary and many ways to learn english ( quizz, grammar, pronunciation , etc).


I never had the chance to see this page. Moreover, I was very interesting searching all the links. Making click in everywhere.


The most important thing who caught my attention and kept me busy was the funniest comics appear in the page. I read the most of them.They are very funny.


I think using creative and entertaining things makes English easier to understand.English is not a easy language.For that reason, futures teachers like us need to improve every day .


Come on! We can do it! :)

3 comments:

  1. wauuu!!!
    I didn't see that one
    buu xp
    but, I like It
    It seem interesting.

    see you tomorrow
    kisses and hugs

    lanistica

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh
    i was the first post again *0*
    jajajaja

    see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    that was relly funny! (laughing)
    I must look at those comics.

    ReplyDelete