Friday, May 8, 2009

My favourite song ever


Yesterday I was watching TV. I always watch any programm of MTV. But, yesterday I was boring and I changed the channel to Via X. I watched a very old video music of Coldplay, wich was "The Scientist". I really like this song. *.*
I heard this song when I was 17 and it was love at the first sight ( hahaha).
This song remind me the days at highschool because we used to go to my friend's house to listen to music and sang all coldplay's songs. Actually, I like all the songs of this group.
The lyric of the song is very sad, but reflect the way you could feel when things don't work out well. I like this part of the song:
"Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart
Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start".
I hope they could come to Chile at the end of the year and give us the most magnificent show. Obviously, I would like to go with my friends.
Here you have the link of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmjPrdTNxQ0

I hope you enjoy it!
Have a nice weekend!
=D

7 comments:

  1. Josita
    I didn't know this song

    well , I have to say that I dn't know too much songs of coldplay :P

    take care
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
    Such a beatiful song!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooouh goosh! I'll die!... this song kills me!...
    nobody said it was easy!!... :/
    (another thing in common!) xD
    kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to like coldplay.. this song was good... hum... I haven't listened to them, you make me remind them ;P

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like coldplay too!
    see you at the oral hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not like your photo.........

    in fact my pic..is better....!!!

    ReplyDelete