Thursday, May 14, 2009

La vita è bella


One of my favourite movies is "Life is Beautiful" by Roberto Benigni. The actors of this movie are: Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi, Giustino Durano, Sergio Bustric and Lydia Alfonsi.
Life is Beautiful talk about how jewish people deal with difficult times during the second war in Italy.
The main character is Guido who fall in love with Dora. He won her heart in the end, but this was very difficult for Guido. Dora's family had a good economical situation and Guido was only a funny gay.
They married and have a son, Joshua. He is a carismatic kid.
Problems began when Guido, Joshua and Guido's uncle Eliseo were taken in a concentration camp. After this situation things were worst.

In my opinion, the most important thing is that in every situation we can see how Guido try to help his son. I mean, He always told Joshua interesting stories. The main reason is that his son can not realized about the situation that they were living.
This is a comedy, romantic and drama film. This is what I like the most of Life Is Beautiful.
The first time I watched this films was at winter. I was sick, so I was in the bed. In that moment my friend Rocio came running in my bedroom with the DVD of this film. I absolutely recommend this film. If you have any chance to watch it, take the advantage of the moment.

5 comments:

  1. ooh gosh! what a sad moviee!
    I like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply a master piece, I think it is an excellent film that makes us ask ourselves about many important aspects in a person's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this movie !!
    is beautiful!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete